Monday, 11 August 2008

Problems with Local Government Ombudsmen

One possible route to stopping local authorities from demolishing or privatising our homes is to complain to the Local Government Ombudsman. However, there is growing evidence that these organisations are not on the side of ordinary people, but are instead acting on behalf of local authorities.

Check out the following websites for more information about people having a rough time with Local Government Ombudsmen:

Local Government Ombudsmen Discussion Forum:

Public Service Ombudsman Watchers:

No comments: